Sunday 27 January 2013

Nightscapes

Since last year I had decided to make a personal project on a sequence of Nightscapes. I had never experiment with long exposures until we were given a brief at college, after this I continued to produce more for my own work. I loved the outcome's and soon got addicted! As you can see some of my images are stronger than others, this shows my development throughout the year. I will continue to produce more Nightscapes this year, however moving away from the country side and experimenting with urban/derelict buildings.
Wistow, Leicestershire 2012

Wistow, Leicestershire 2012


Rutland water, Rutland/Leicestershire 2012

Newton Harcourt, Leicestershire 2012

Wistow, Leicestershire 2012

Leicester, Leicestershire 2011



Rutland water, Rutland/Leicestershire 2012

Wistow, Leicestershire 2013

Rutland, Rutland/Leicestershire 2012

Kilby, Leicestershire 2013