Friday 8 February 2013

Home

Another college assignment in which we had about 7 months to produce was to create a body of work for an exhibition we're holding at Leicester's photographic gallery in February. I'm ashamed to say I didn't carry out my original proposal  and changed my mind 2 weeks before the deadline, which was a bad idea but really i'm glad I did. Anyway the project I decided to carry out was MORE nightscapes on my village, a similar project to my other however, this was a lot more personal. The village I live in is very special to me not only because I grew up here but because of how unique the place is and some of the beautiful features it includes. So this time round I wanted to embrace this through the night.
Below are images that have surrounded me throughout my life. These are not just photographs, this is home.
The Phonebox- Newton Harcourt 

Wistow Road- Newton Harcourt


St Luke's - Newton Harcourt

Spinney car - Newton Harcourt

Long Row - Newton Harcourt